Sunday, February 20, 2011

Third time lucky



This is the same street as the previous post, but looking in the opposite direction, and the first two were taken from a different position. The nizioletto on the right in the first photo should make it easy to find, though there are at least two sotoporteghi with the same name.

The first photo was taken about one o'clock, the second about three minutes later - these were my 'banker' shots, just in case I found I couldn't get a shot with no people in view. The third shot was taken about an hour later, from the same spot as the previous post. I was a bit peeved to find that there were people on the bridge in the distance when I looked at the photo later in detail.

I probably need therapy, but I just think that strangers in my photos, especially oddly attired ones, as in the first photo, make the picture untidy, and people in red, also as in the first photo, are too much of a distraction. I make an exception when it is necessary to show a sense of scale, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment