Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Warm Up To Some Nutella Hot Chocolate!

Today is one of the coldest days we've had here in 8 years! It's frigid, slippery outside, with accidents everywhere. I decided to stay in, curl up with a new cookbook I recieved as a gift, and to warm me up! A mug of Nutella hot cocoa, with some homemade marshmallows!
This is the view I see standing in my sun room looking out, icicles everywhere!
I have 5 windows and they all look like this, a curtain of ice!!

Now, for the Nutella hot chocolate, just remember that for every cup of milk you warm up, add about 3 heaping tablespoons of Nutella.


Slowly simmer your milk and then stir in the Nutella till it dissolves. A decadent treat for a cold and blustery day! Ahhhh, I feel warmed up already!

No comments:

Post a Comment