Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bye, Bye, Gov!!

I thought I'd share a few pictures with you that my daughter sent me today of the media frenzy thats been going on for weeks in her neighborhood. You see, they live on the same block as our famous (former) Govenor Rod Blagojevich! For weeks, every morning staked out bright and early, news reporters and other media.

My Grandaughter called me one morning and said " Gramma, I hear a loud buzzing!" It was helicopters flying up above!
That's his house with the arched entranceway, his frontlawn filled with reporters and gawkers!
Can you say Paparazzi!!!

Check out the cords running down the side walk from all the equipment the media sets up.


As soon as it was announced he was removed from office, tons of people swarmed the area. Police shut down the street.

There he is, still pleading his case with the media. Give it up, it's over!!!

It really was a nice quiet neighborhood, hopefully things will turn back to normal now for all those who live there, well... at least the neighbors anyway!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment