Friday, January 21, 2011

I was lost




Sorry! I'm a bit late with this. In response to a couple of suggestions, this is the first mystery photo. I can give one helpful piece of information - it's in Castello. The problem with this is that the first person who answers correctly sort of spoils it for the rest. If you are able to change the text colour to white, you could write the answer in white, so people would only see the answer if they click over it. If you know where it is, then you could email me, but what's the point? - there are no prizes. If you think you know where it is, you could check with veniceconnected. If you have no idea where it is, I'll try to remember to give the answer in a couple of days.
It should be easy to guess which film this was from, given the limited choice I told you about in my earlier post.

No comments:

Post a Comment