Saturday, September 24, 2011

Where am I?

In response to the request of Anonymous (Wednesday), I am posting a mystery photo. Now, this shouldn't be too hard for the real fans of Venice. The pattern of the ironwork of the bridge is unique so far as I know. I had to wait a long time to get a photo without people on the bridge or a gondola gliding beneath it, as the bridge is on a really busy thoroughfare, both of land and of water.

The problem is that the first person to get it sort of spoils it for people who perhaps need a bit longer, or who are in a different time zone and so see it later. I could write the location in white text, but I don't know if you have that option. You could email me the answer, but what's the point? - there's no prize. If you know it, you know it, and you don't need me to tell you that you are right. If you are not sure, you can check it out on veniceconnected. I hope that Anonymous will have a go, and let me know if he (or she) knows where it is. So, if you know where this is, don't say unless you can write in white. Just say that you know where it is in the comments, as I'd like to know how easy or difficult this one is. I will post the answer in a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment