Friday, September 2, 2011

Like father, like ...

Georgia, Georgia,

The whole day through

Just an old sweet song

Keeps Georgia on my mind



- Georgia (On My Mind), Lyrics by Stuart Gorell



Yes, I got the lump of silicon working again! Actually, it was a very helpful chap who laboured till 2 o'clock in the morning a few days ago who got it working again. I needed a new hard-drive, and the old one would not give up its contents as it kept on over-heating. But, with the aid of a fan, my IT wizard got everything transferred. But, you don't want to know about my troubles, do you? You want photos of Venice. I'm posting this one because Yvonne has just posted a photo of Giorgia Boscolo on her website, "Hello World". I think this one is different.


Perhaps someone would like to tell us where the photo was taken.



No comments:

Post a Comment