Thursday, October 2, 2008

still vacationing and visiting with my mom

Sorry, lame, lame blogger here. I have returned from our French Riviera and Switzerland vacation, but we then left for Vienna. Now, we are back. But, now we both have colds (my mom and I). We have been having a nice visit, not too hectic, except for our trips.

We also celebrated Mom's and Franco's birthdays. And my brother, Catherines, Zia Giuli and Maria Teresa all had birthdays in September.

My friend Kim (from Bergamo/Canada) is engaged now! She was here visiting Filipo, although I didn't get to see her while she was in Bergamo.

I was contacted by an American expat, Rebecca, who lives nearby, too! I can't wait to meet her. I will call her, and set up a get together, once my mom leaves.

I have lots of photos to sort through, and will do some write-ups on our trips, after my mom leaves.

What little time I spend online, I have been writing on my PUMA site. I have lost a few readers, because of it. Apparently not loving Obama is not allowed in some circles.... haha

OK, well, sorry for the short post. I promise to be back with knitting and travels real soon.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment