Friday, July 11, 2008

new site - all politics, all the time

Ciao!

I decided to create a new blog, purely for political purposes. I have received a few comments lately on this blog from regulars who are missing my expat/italy stories and tired of my politics. So, I decided to have two blogs.

I will continue/restart to post about Italy here, and I will keep the posts about the presidential race and politics on the new site - american puma in italy.

I hope I can do it.... haha

I tried to transfer all of my relevant posts over to the new site, but they are still on this site as well. I hope you come visit my new site! And if you have my site linked on your political/puma/just say no deal blog, you might want to change the link to the new site.

come on over for a looky - american puma in italy

(puma - party unity my ass)

No comments:

Post a Comment