Saturday, May 3, 2014

New Christmas Craft

Craft - Christmas Napkins

It is a cold and rainy Monday, so it was the perfect day for crafting! My latest project - napkins decorated with fabric paint. I used little patterns that I cut out and then traced them with a stich like edge. Then I added little x's and o's around the edge. Simple little project that turned out pretty cute. Now I need to make little matching napkin rings.


Desperate Houswives is on Rai Due tonight. It is the first season, episode 9 I think. I missed the first 6. It seems to be a pretty good show. I wish I would have seen the beginning. I know it is very popular in the states. I love Teri Hatcher - especially since she called herself a has been.

I love this little cheese grater/salsa maker/nutchopper thingy. I had one that I got as a gift, but I broke it, and so I bought a new one. It is very handy. I miss my little mini cuisinart, but this is almost as good. One of the best features is that it is small, so it is easy to store!


Have a great Monday, I am off to watch Desperate Housewives. Ciao!

1 comment: