Saturday, April 3, 2010


The balustrade which surrounds Sansovino's Logetta is closed by a bronze gate, open during the day. When it's closed, i's possible to admire this work by Antonio Gai in 1737.





My most faithful visitors on this blog know that, besides Venice, I’ve a passion for the USA, passion that I develop in my USA-Decouverte.com website, whose Version 3 has been released at the beginning of April. I know that most of you are Americans and/or are great travelers. If you happen to have beautiful photos from the United States, I’d be delighted if you post some of them on USA-Decouverte’s Users Pictures Gallery. As the site is in French, if you have some difficulties, just mail me - mail is in my profile - some pics and captions and I’ll post them for you with your User’s name and translated caption. Thanks ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment