Sunday, May 11, 2008

Hotdogs, Tamales, Italian Beef and a Wedding!!!!

Over the last few days we have had relatives from Florida staying with us to attend a family wedding, so I haven't had much time for blogging and visiting my favorite blogs. Don't worry, I'll be back to normal shortly! I just wanted to share with you some of their favorite foods they crave when they come to Chicago.
One of their traditions is Portillo's Italian beef, always consistent! perfectly spiced! Never a disappointment!
A tamale from Portillo's. Yes, these are not traditional tamales you make wrapped up in corn husks, but there's something about the taste of these steamed goodies!!

And of course who can resist a Chicago style hotdog? Nobody in my family can!!!


And last but not least, I wanted to share with you a picture of my precious Granddaughter who was the flower girl at the wedding.
I know I'm a little biased but isn't she beautiful? :)
Can't wait to see what all of you have been up to!
Talk to you soon,
Marie



No comments:

Post a Comment