Monday, May 26, 2008

I'M BACK!!!!!

I'm back from my wonderful vacation! I hope I don't bore you, but I wanted to share some pictures with all of you. In all it's wonder the beautiful Golden Gate Bridge, fog and all!!
Boudin bakery at Fishermans Wharf, home of the famous sourdough bread. Friendly baker putting on a show for us.

He created all different shapes of bread, I bought a turtle.


We visited Muir Woods and saw the majestic redwoods!



Aren't they beautiful?




Steaming crabs right outside on the wharf!





Yummm!!


A little clam chowder and a seafood sandwich!!



Napa Valley vineyards, looks like Italy dosen't it?


Lots of the Italian vineyards have deli's in them where you can buy lunch. Gourmet sandwiches, cheese, salads, and wine to be packed up an eaten right on the gorgeous grounds, we did that quite often!



Check out all the cheese!


I had that for lunch..... delicious!


A little shopping at the Le Creuset outlet! I was in heaven!



Of course I had to buy something for the blog!!! It's being shipped.


Yummy crab cakes



Fresh halibut

Hubby ate this delicious pasta


Mumm Champagne tasting, the views were breathtaking!




I could have sat out there all day!



Can I tell you how excited I was to go here!


CIA Greystone Napa, Only 101 lucky students get to go here. Of course the big one is in New York. Chef Cat Cora was there the day before we were arrived. Many celebrity chefs visit and teach here.



If I didn't know better I would have thought I was in Tuscany!



Viansa winery, the grounds and views were beautiful.



A view from Viansa.


Ahhhh, La Dolce Vita!!!

Back to reality! I have a lot of catching up to do with all of my blog friends, see you soon!!










No comments:

Post a Comment