Wednesday, April 2, 2008

four weddings and a funeral

Last Friday I went to my first Italian funeral (actually my first funeral since 3rd grade). The father of Emanuela (Franco's office partner) passed away after a long illness. He was 84. It was sad.

I have now been to four wedding and a funeral in Italy. I must say, I prefer the weddings.


We also found out Friday that Franco's other office business partner's relative passed away that day. He was a professional Italian cyclist,
Valentino Fois. :O(

This was the last interview that he did, talking about his problems in the past with drugs, and his new opportunity working with Amore & Vita - McDonalds pro team. He is a former teammate of the late Marco Pantani.




On the Carlo front, he had to return to the hospital today. He is leaking CSF liquid. We haven't heard what is up yet. Will let you know. Here is a site that talks about acoustic neuroma. There is also this guy, who posted videos after his surgery. He has syptoms much more pronounced than Carlo's, but you get an idea of what Carlo is going through.

I will let you know when we find out about Carlo.

Boy this was a cheery post!

I will leave you with some politics. Lou Dobbs discusses the ridiculous media bias in favor of Obama, and against Hillary. Now, that is cheery! haha





Have a good one ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment